Creative Arts Pastor
- Where did you grow up? Tokyo Japan and Circleville, OH
- How did you become a part of JC? I joined the staff in the Spring of 2006. God was really working on my heart, and led me to a place where I could do what I love, and work with my brother! Can't get much better than that!
- Favorite book(s)? The Life You've Always Wanted by John Ortberg, The Shack, Eragon
- What’s on your iPod? A little bit of everything. I'll tell you what you won't find.... country! (Sorry Darin)
- Favorite vacation spot? Outer Banks, NC
- Favorite food(s)? Sushi, Ceviche, New York style pizza,
- Favorite pastime(s)? Listening to music, watching movies, trying out different ethnic restaurants,
- Favorite movie tagline? "Every man dies, but not every man really lives" Braveheart
- Favorite TV show? Seinfield, Everybody Loves Raymond, No Reservations
- Favorite band(s) or music group(s)/artist(s)? U2, Rush, Switchfoot, John Mayer,
- What is one unique fact about yourself? I had dried horse milk thrown at me in a parade once!!! Oh, I was in Kazakhstan! Apparently it was a good thing! No one in the town had ever met Americans before and gave us their best greeting! I wonder what they throw at their enemies??
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would go back to Japan and take my family with me. Would love to revisit my childhood and show my girls where I grew up!